Sunday, January 25, 2015

We met the Hills :)

I'm glad you got to meet the Hills. They are good people! I really love them!

My week has been really good, i dont have much time though so I'll say more next week.
Far Right - Pres. Benson




(TYLER'S RESPONSE TO MY SAYING I'VE BEEN BLESSED TO NOT WORRY NEARLY AS MUCH AS I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE)

I'm really glad you've felt that blessing. And your absolutely right, even if the doc wanted to send me home I wouldn't go. I've got work to do and I'm gonna finish it, even if it finishes me in the process! haha I honestly havn't hid that much from you. A mission is hard, that's all there is to it. No use worrying.

I love you momma. I want to give you some homework. Read from Mosiah 4, and Ether 12. They both are about faith. Im come to realize faith and stress have a big relation to one another.

-elder clement

No comments:

Post a Comment