Sunday, January 11, 2015

Zone Conference and Pics

We had a big zone conference with all the missionaries from the countryside. Its was really awesome! President Benson is so AWESOME! I learned a lot, mostly about sacrifice, and how in the Gospel it pays off more than it cost.

This week was pretty uneventful too. We found a new investigator with a lot of potential. I'll let you know later how that goes. We are also working closly with the branch leadership to get people callings. I am laying a strong foundation in EVERY part of the branch here (relief society, priesthood quorums, primary, etc) so that when I go they will continue to get stronger and stronger. So we are busy with doing that.

Yeah Im very excited to play some games! You'll have to reexplain all of them to me again though! haha

Im glad everyone is doing so good! Tell the kids to email me! The poopies!

Happy Anniversary! I love you and dad so much, im so glad that you guys are my parents and raised me so well! I thank Heavenly Father everyday for the life ive been given, and you and dad are also very much a part of that. Thank you for everything!

Here is a great quote I read today:

"Don’t yield to Satan’s lie that you don’t have time to study the scriptures. Choose to take time to study them. Feasting on the word of God each day is more important than sleep, school, work, television shows, video games, or social media. You may need to reorganize your priorities to provide time for the study of the word of God. If so, do it!

love you

-elder clement










No comments:

Post a Comment