Sunday, July 27, 2014

Lot's of pictures

Not a lot from Elder Clement today. Just answering a lot of questions. Prepare yourself... These answers are long and detailed. ;)

Q: HOW ARE YOU FEELING?
Feeling good

Q: ARE THEIR MANY AMERICANS IN YOUR DISTRICT?
Nope, only 1 other american in my city.

Q: HAVE YOU TRIED THE MILK I SENT? (Ty has become lactose intolerant so I sent him instant milk from my amazing company. :)

Tried the milk. Seems good.

Q: ARE YOU STILL GETTING THE BOILS?
Yes but its all good, got some really powerful medication from the doctor.

TODAY IS TWO YEARS SINCE GRANDMA SAVAGE PASSED AWAY.
I think of Grandma a lot and I actually sometimes pray for her to be with you and the family and me.

Q: I SEE YOUR OLD COMPANION IN A LOT OF PICTURES. IS HE STILL IN YOUR AREA?
Yes. In my area, just different companions.

YOU LOOK LIKE MAYBE YOU HAVE GAINED A COUPLE OF POUNDS BACK. YOU LOOK HEALTHIER
Yeah im doing good, and exercising.

Q: THAT'S CRAZY THAT PEOPLE LIVE UNDER THE STAIRS. DO THEY HAVE A KITCHEN OR BATHROOM?
Yeah and nope. They have kinda of a electric dutch oven thing that they boil water in, and cook their food in. No bathroom or even running water.

Waffles made with the waffle iron we sent him. Peanut butter & Syrup- A family Favorite

Bad sunburn from zone conference and being outside all day picking strawberries.

Zone Conference
Zone Conference
"Yours truly, looking like a stud"
The group, hanging out.

District

"Come Follow Me"

Members and Missionaries at Big Mongolian Celebration

Elder Clement eating his favorite Mongolian Food

Me holding a ceremonial ribbon in my mongolian shirt

A member of our branch that has an incredible voice and was chosen to participate in the national ceremony to sing a song.
Me just being silly and sticking my head out of the moving van

The mission doctor and his wife took us out to eat at a fancy pizza restaurant.
An old english student of mine, whos wife had a baby and came to church (she was an ala) for a blessing. He saw me and agreed to take the missionary discussions! One of those hidden blessings of teaching english.

I dont know if Ive made mention of it but there are some really poor people that live in the space under the stairs in apartment buildings. They clean the stairs and the places around it and for that they get a free place to live. One of our investigators lives here. We nicknamed them the Harry Potter Couple. Its about the same space as under our stairs.





No comments:

Post a Comment