Sunday, January 19, 2014

Another short one

What happened to me this week? Not much, I got a new companion. There was a mini emergency transfer and my companion went to the city and I got a new one. He doesnt speak any English so basically besides the Senior Missionary couple here I am the only english speaker for miles and miles!! Hopefully that will allow my mongolian to get better!!
I also got a bigger area, which means the people in that area are now mine. We will most likely have at least a couple baptisms this month. I really want them to be converted, I dont care about the actual baptism because there are plenty of less-actives that have been baptized. My motto: "I dont want to baptize an ALA (assigned less active member)." I got it from my trainer. My goal is to convert not just dunk them in a tank of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment