Sunday, March 15, 2015

Busy week



The baptism I had RIGHT after I got transferred so I didn't get to see it. Oh well


A scary building







A really nice family I met while visiting some countryside elders




A super classy mens bathroom sign




One of my favorite families in Mongolia. Their son just got off a mini-mission that he loved. Such an amazing, faith-filled family!


Homemade Tacos


My week:

Monday- P-day busy as always preparing for the week, and at night on a train going to Erdenet.

Tuesday- In Erdenet on a split with the Erdenet elders (Yes I got to go to Erdenet again! I got like a heroes welcome! Everyone saw me and was super happy! It was awesome!!! (and this was safe and legal)

Wednesday- Still in Erdenet teaching them the area and helping them with their companionship and missionary work. I helped one missionary get three referrals (new investigators information).

Thursday- Got home in the morning, taught district meeting in the afternoon, met with a family, then got on a train to the next place.

Friday- In a place called Selenge. Its a super small little town. We went there and just went on a split with them to find out about their area and companionship. How we can help, etc. It was really successful . I helped one missionary find two new investigators. At night we got on the train again.

Saturday- Got into another small countryside town, called Zuunkharaa. Even smaller than yesterdays town. We went on a split with them too and worked with them on what they need to do to improve and help the area/work grow. Also very successful.

Sunday- Were supposed to go home but missed the 2am train back so had to stay longer and went to church in Zuunkharaa. We got back and immediatly had an appointment so with our luggage in hand we met with him, then right after (still with our stuff) visited another family and finally got to go home! First time I got to sleep in a real bed this week!! Busy busy busy!! Awesome!

Next week I will email a really inspiring storyt

No comments:

Post a Comment