Sunday, March 8, 2015

So this week has been fun. Just a week or so ago I was transferred back to the countryside. Im Zone Leader here, which is really fun. We have lots of missionaries in our zone and we are trying to help and support them in every way we can. Im learning a lot! We hope to go on splits with some missionaries this week and I will talk about that next week.

Ive been studying two scriptures lately. One is Alma 7:24

And see that ye have faith, hope, and charity, and then ye will always abound in good works.

and 2 Nephi 5:27

And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness.

The first one is simple but its given me things to focus my study on. If we are constantly exercising and working on our faith, hope, and charity then we will always be doing good things. Its made me realize I need to study more about those three things since they are re-occurring and are always together.

And then the next scripture. By living according to this Gospel we live according to real and lasting happiness. People my whole mission have asked me why I went on a mission, and what the blessings are from joining the church. I always answer the same thing for both questions; Happiness. This church has made me happier than I could be in any other way and I want to show others how to be just as happy.
A really really scary old Russian apartment that almost made us pee our pants
Mongolian Holiday Tsagaan Sar!
Mongolian Holiday Tsagaan Sar!

A cool view that this picture doesnt do justice, and on the coldest day of my life!!!



Email from President Benson, "

"You have a very short time to effectuate great change, even eternal change, in the lives of many"


no pressure... haha








No comments:

Post a Comment