Sunday, November 2, 2014

Transfer

Q: How was your first week back in Erdent?

A: It was awesome! I know so many people, and many of them had fallen through the cracks after I left so it was great to come back and be able to help them. I also have changed a lot since I've become trainer. I want my trainee to be the best missionary in the mission so I know that I have to show an example of excellence to him and give him a good experience to base the rest of his mission on. I'm not letting this second chance pass me by. I'm working harder than I ever had in my entire life and the blessings are definitely following. Church was great, our attendance is a lot better and the branch is working with us really well. Yeah I saw a ton of our members this Sunday.

Q: How do you like your new companion?

 A: My companion is awesome, he's trying really hard to adjust to the mission and to the new standards required of him. I know that his future companions may not be perfectly obedient so I am making sure that we are EXACTLY obedient in every way so that maybe he can be an example to his future companions.

Q: How are you feeling?

A: I'm feeling great momma. Like I never have before. I have another scripture that I am memorizing and trying use to strengthen me even more. Its Helaman 10:4-5

"4 Blessed art thou, Clement, for those things which thou hast done; for I have beheld how thou hast with unwearyingness (Diligence, a Christlike Attribute) declared the word, which I have given unto thee, unto this people. And thou hast not feared(Trusted God) them, and hast not sought thine own life, but hast sought my will, and to keep my commandments.
5 And now, because thou hast done this with such unwearyingness, behold, I will bless thee forever; and I will make thee mighty in word and in deed, in faith and in works; yea, even that all things shall be done unto thee according to thy word, for thou shalt not ask that which is contrary to my will."
They are, ive eaten at their house twice already. They're awesome! They didnt, what did you post on Facebook?

The baptism I missed. That's me on the far left (the one you can't see)


No comments:

Post a Comment