Sunday, November 3, 2013

Life is Good

Family and Friends,
Life here is good. I cant even describe the peace I have felt this week. I don't know if it has come from your prayers or what but this week has been a constant source of peace from the Spirit. Its been really nice.


We are going to have a baptism in two weeks for an awesome investigator so thats pretty cool! She bore her testimony on Fast Sunday a couple of weeks ago and it was AWESOME. She's new and we didn't know her and everyone was kinda just nodding their heads not really paying attention then she ends her testimony with "Oh and Im an investigator". Every head in the audience shot up (including my companion's and I)! Nobody would believe she was an investigator. We all thought she was just an awesome member or something from a different ward. Turns out she was being taught by the wrong missionaries in the wrong area, and she came to the correct ward (our ward) for the first time that week. Shes awesome! I'm really excited. Her name is Enkhmaa.
We also just started teaching a new family two weeks ago, and they came to church both weeks! Im really excited about them, we will probably give them a baptismal date this week!
Here's a little scripture I would like to share. Its D&C 63:9. I've realized as Ive taught about faith, that's its important to remember that we must have faith, before we expect miracles to come.

"But, behold, faith cometh not by signs, but signs follow those that believe."
Sorry for the short email but to end I would like to share a quote from one of our members:
"Marriage is like baptism. As you partake of baptism and marriage you feel like a new person and you become better."
Love you guys,
-Elder Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment